The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Thursday, October 21, 2010

Botanical Gardens

These pictures are to mark the 12 month age for "LITTLE MISS PRISS"! Okay~ I confess that they are a little late. But, better late than never RIGHT? I have been so blessed with healthy, happy, smart, and, I think BEAUTIFUL children. Reagan just brings a little spice to our life. As if we needed any more! She is picking up on all of her brother's tricks. They are little comedians. The other day, Reagan acted like her precious "dog-dog" bit another one of her animals. She popped him, pointed at him and said "NO" and then she picked up the victim and patted it on the back and rocked it. So funny. I wonder what goes on in that little head of hers. Reagan~I love you so much! I thank God every night for blessing us with such a sweet little girl. I hope you always keep your kind spirit and your tender heart. You always share, and when Grant gets upset(usually after a spanking)~if he cries, you cry right along with him. Your heart is so BIG. I love you so much!

No comments: