The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fun at Honey's House

Grant and Reagan love to go to their Honey's house. As you can see, they pretty much do whatever they want. This was an unscheduled water play day! Reagan was not done playing with the horses~notice how she "dead legged" Honey and made her drag her. Grant is just livin' and lovin' life. He is care free! I love my children and my mother. She helps me so much with my little ones. They have the "textbook" grandma who lets them get away with EVERYTHING! Her famous line would have to be "Now Jan, He/she didn't know~please don't spank them this time. They won't do it again." PLEASE~ this is not the mother that I had. I would have never gotten away with the things that she lets slide. I love her though!

No comments: