The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Friday, October 29, 2010

Celiac~Really?????

Okay~so to further complicate things around the Horne home, we now have this little headache called celiac to deal with. Before Scott and I got married, he was diagnosed with having the antibodies for this condition. He is, of coarse, NONCOMPLIANT! So, as time passed, we just forgot about it. Now, this "celiac thing" means I have to cook~ALOT! Heaven help us! No bread, milk, wheat, rye, barley, etc.
Now, Grant has some "extra energy"AKA: ADHD. Well, I don't want to medicate him. So, the internet and all of the research has taught me that 80% of children in one study were misdiagnosed with ADHD and really had celiac. This would also explain the rash Reagan has from time to time that no cream the doctors have prescribed have cured.
FINDING THE HUMOR: You know we always do. So, real short. Grant says "See Momma, it's all your fault~ feeding me that poison food made me have SILLY-ACT ~ That's why I get in trouble." How funny is that?!!! Well, we had the official blood work done on Grant and Reagan and we get the results on Tuesday. I don't know what the BEST result would be. I guess we will go with what God has planned. Celiac or ADHD? The choice could be alot more difficult. So, with that said, remember all of those little children that are suffering from much more severe health conditions. Lindsey Steltenpohl continues to be in my prayers. Please count your blessings and realize how much good God does each day. Don't only ask where He is when things go bad. Take time to REALLY think about the positives even in a bad situation.

No comments: