The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Friday, October 29, 2010

Did He Really Just Say That?

So, while we were playing at the new, and wonderful "Miracle Playground" in Dothan the other day~Grant started to walk away from me and Reagan. I was trying to keep them close to monitor them(him) from injuries(causing them of coarse). I said "Grant, don't go too far, I want to still be able to see you from where I am right here." He turned around, looked at me so seriously, and said "Mom~ I will be right over here playing on this DNA." How in the world does he know about DNA? Now, I would love to take credit for this, but his Daddy is a chemistry teacher. And, in Grant's spare time he enjoys watching National Geographic, Mystery Hunters, and Billy the Exterminator. Billy really isn't that impressive, but, he loves to learn about nature and everything SCIENCE! The other parents just looked at me like I was crazy. I could hear them talking about letting kids be kids. Can you say JEA~LOUS! Just kidding. We have our faults. They have no idea!

No comments: