The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Thursday, May 12, 2011

These are some old pictures from Easter. I may have already used them, but I wanted to update, so I put them on here. Sorry if you have already seen them.


Now this is payback. I don't buy guns, but this was a birthday gift for Grant. Reagan had obviously had enough this day.


I found this picture of Grant from when he turned 5. It is a picture of a picture~Not great quality. But look at the picture below. It is of Scott's mother. I think he looks JUST LIKE HER! Funny how you don't realize it from day to day, but then you see a picture and it hits you right in the face.

This is also a picture of a picture. Reagan looks like her too! Funny!

This is my little "go cart man". Isn't he a cutie! He loves going to his Honey's house.

No comments: