The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Too Cool For School !

Grant got contacts! Yes people~6 years old~in kindergarten, and wearing contact lens! He broke his glasses Monday, and we couldn't get an appointment with his doctor, so we saw Dr. Feagin. He sat in the chair and said~ "I want contacts." The doctor just laughed. He said it again. The doctor looked at me and I said " I told him to talk to you about it Dr. Feagin". Dr. Feagin took me outside the door and said " as soon as we go towards his eye, he will shut down". Well, he didn't know my son. Grant sat there and let them put both of them in. Then, he showed them how he could take them out himself. He is such a mess. He loves being able to wear sunglasses. And, monkey see~monkey do! Reagan had to have some cool shades of her own.

I'm gonna' miss this cute little face with his glasses!!

He was so excited to be able to wear sunglasses at his ballgame.

She does every little thing her big brother does. I love these babies!!!!





No comments: