The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, May 1, 2011

Yep! He Said it~ My DEBIT!!!!!




Mrs. Kim is our favorite teacher at Evergreen!!! We love her soooo much!


This is Reagan and her friend Ella.




Passin' some time in the car on the way to the ballpark listening to Disney songs.



Grant is shaving and also he is learning how colors can mix to make different colors. We found some super fun elmo bath tablets that help us learn this in a fun way.





Standing in line at Wal-Mart, checking out, and about to pay~ Grant sees me take out my debit card and he says LOUDLY~ OHHHH~Momma, please let me push the buttons, you know, 1547~those #'s you always push! Everyone behind me just died laughing at him~AND ME! I could have just died. He is such a little rascal. I love him and all of the humor that he give our family. Not only our family I guess, every family behind us got a good laugh as well. Reagan is up to no good too! So bossy. Some new phrases are: SO DRAMATIC (as she holds her hand out), Stop it (as she shoves Grant), and "I don't think so". We are in for a long ride.
















No comments: