The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Daddy does it like this~ and my Momma does it like this!

So, when getting contacts~ Grant had to prove to the doctor that he could take care of them himself. So, he showed Dr. Feagin how Scott put his contacts in, and THEN, he showed him how I put my contacts in. You can always count on Grant for a good laugh.



Scott's technique




Momma's technique-


How funny is that! I use this "technique" a lot around the house. I have shown Scott my "technique" several times. HA! HA! HA!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That's hilarious! I am SO impressed that Grant is able to handle contacts. I tried and couldn't even come close to sticking my fingers in my eyes like that...he totally put me to shame. Good for him! I love his little glasses but I'm sure he's pretty happy about his new look.