The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Fun with Family

So this is how things go around our house.  I leave my cell phone at Jackie's house, Jackie says she will bring it to me after Presley finishes swimming lessons, Jackie goes to Walmart- then heads to my house, the kids agree NO SWIMMING- they will just have a picnic outside....... slowly but surely..... clothes start coming off.... First the boys remove their shirts because they are hot.... then, Presley gets her shorts wet sliding down the slide..... one thing leads to another AND... all four kids are almost naked.... swimming in the "redneck swimming pool".  They have so much fun together.  They are making some GREAT memories!!!  Hopefully we will have an in-ground pool next summer.  We are on the waiting list....We can't wait much longer!!!!!






No comments: