The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, June 10, 2012

This and That in No Time Flat!

We have been so busy lately.  The pictures below are an assortment of photos from various events.  The "girls" stayed with Aunt Alli while the majority of the family attended Alyssa's Hoover High School graduation.  Scott, Grant, Uncle Mark, Jacob, Will, and MaryLynn went to an Auburn baseball game while we were at the graduation ceremonies.  That is one of the downfalls of having a HUGE family..... we ran out of tickets!  That is about the only bad thing I have found though.  

I included some photos of the beach trip, Grant attending a "kicking camp" at Hoover High School hosted by ProKickers.com   And, last, but not least, we attended Mary's baptism.  She is the most precious child.  I love how the family is growing and the children are getting so close.  They love each other so much.  











No comments: