The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Friday, February 8, 2013

A Little bit about My 2 Little Monkies

Grant and Reagan are growing so fast.  Reagan is in to all things pink, and Grant is in to UNDERArmour clothing.  He has to wear it EVERY DAY!!!!  Reagan has been obsessed with the pink cowgirl boots that Presley gave her.  She spent the day with Jackie and Presley (one Sunday afternoon) and came back a changed girl.  We always make fun of Jackie because she is SUPER cautious.  She has the telephone # for poison control memorized.  So, when Reagan woke up on Monday morning, she called me to her bathroom and said...... "Momma....look what I did."  She spent one short afternoon with "Aunt Key" and came home and line OUR TOILET with toilet paper.  I told her that this was not necessary.  It was hillarious though.  

I also realized how tall Grant is getting.  His current weight is 61 pounds.  He will be 8 in about 45 days.  He is getting so big...so fast.  He loves baseball, drawing, and MAGIC.  He loves looking at optical illusions on the computer.  He is so smart.  

Reagan had to dress up as a 100 year old woman for the 100th day of school.  She was not happy.  She said "Momma, I am NOT an OLD LADY, I AM A PRINCESS."  The Auburn skirt was not a part of the original outfit, but as you all know, Reagan doesn't wear pants.  She refuses!!!!  So, off we go.  One more week down.  I love this life. I thank God every day for the blessings in my life.  






No comments: