The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine Humor

Now, we all know that LIFE IS NOT PERFECT......even on Valentine's Day. Grant and Scott made a special trip to Dick's Sporting Goods and got me an UnderArmour running pull-over.  It was purple, just like I said I wanted.  So, later, after they gave me my special gift..... I was raising my voice at Scott. Grant ran past me, pulled on my new jacket, and said "REPO".  He is hillarious.  He just kept on about his merry little way like nothing ever happened.  Needless to say, the "discussion" I was having with Scott was over.  The humor of Grant resolved the issue.  

No comments: