The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Monday, March 8, 2010

What is Reagan up to now?

Reagan loves to smile BIG for the camera. She is always sooooo happy. I took a picture of her curls so you can see that she does have hair, it is just all in the back. She likes her Jenny jumper, as long as it is hanging so she can be outside. This is what Reagan is up to these days. Oh, and her favorite new things are playing with the remote control, and making me run to take cords from the lamps/computer/etc. from her. She laughs so loud watching me run and telling her no. I think she thinks it is a game.




1 comment:

Carolyn Horne said...

She is a doll and a blessing!