The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Update

Well, We still have no news to report. We are quite frustrated. After being told we would hear something Monday night, but they would just be "preliminary" results and not the final diagnosis, we did not hear anything at all. We waited all day Tuesday, and were told we would definitely hear something~ but we didn't. Then, I called the doctors office and asked the nurse what was going on, and she said " I checked those results last night at midnight and they have sent them off, and it will be at least another week to hear back from them." Scott is not happy! I'm sure I will need to update with more information as soon as he calls me back.

No comments: