The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Monday, March 1, 2010

Family Fun

We had a fun afternoon at Jake and Presley's house. Reagan only gets to watch from inside. It is still a little too cool outside for her. Her brother(s), sister(Presley), and cousins love her!!!! They all claim her as their sister. It makes Grant so angry. He always makes me tell him that he is her only REAL brother~ RIGHT MOMMA? I love my life!!!!!! I wish that was my biggest worry. The love they show each other is so special. Leah and Jay Austin are great with her as well. Cameron maintains that he is Reagan's favorite. Presley likes to be the little mother, and I do mean LITTLE. Reagan weighs almost as much as she does. I have a feeling that Presley and Reagan will mirror Jackie and I. I was always the "BIGGER- but younger" sister.




No comments: