The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Tuesday, March 2, 2010

These are just a few new pictures for the day. Reagan loves MeMe Honey to hold her because she lets her play with her earrings. Grandmothers let them get away with anything. Then, the other photos are from this morning. As you can tell, Reagan is already weight conscious :) Grant and I have so much fun on the way to school. We sing and laugh the whole way there. It is one of my favorite times of the day. On the other hand, Daddy taking Reagan to Nana's house is always sad! We would love to all stay home together EVERY DAY!!!! Grant's first question of the day is always "MOMMA, IS TODAY A STAY HOME DAY?"







2 comments:

lindseykennedy said...

Janice! I just came across your blog for the first time! Girl, your babies are beautiful!! I'm so glad I can keep up with you and your family this way. I hope all is well. I would love to see you.

Horne Happenings said...

Lindsey~
I am so glad we have this way to communicate.Baker looks JUST LIKE NATHAN! Isn't that funny how things happen like that! I check their blog sometimes as well. Such a beautiful family. His wife looks so sweet. Allison says she is as sweet as she is cute. Undoubtly you all were sorority sisters. I would love to see you as well. If you are in town, maybe we can introduce Baker and Reagan.