The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My 5 Favorite Things about GRANT

OKAY~ It is so hard to believe that my "baby" is 5! I don't even want to think about him starting kindergarten. He seems to small. They are in for a real treat. So, I thought I would list 5 of my favorite things about my "little man". I could go on and on, but I will try to limit it to only 5.

#5: I love the way he never walks anywhere, he SKIPS. He has always done this. He learned to skip at such a young age. Scott was amazed. I did not even realize it was a big deal until Scott said some of his athletes could not even skip!
#4: Although it is somewhat aggravating, I love how Grant's mind is constantly in motion. When we are talking to Grant, it takes all of his energy to stay focused and not interrupt. He can't wait for his turn to talk. He has so much to say! My little genius! He really is so smart. He loves National Geographic~ and especially DINOSAURS. He says he is going to be a paleontologist when he "GETS BIG".
#3: GRANT'S SPEECH PROBLEM~ Okay, though some may not think it is funny, I love when Grant says words that he knows are wrong. He will offer an alternate word to make sure we know what he is talking about. For example, if Grant is good at school, he gets a treat from Ms. Kim. She gives them "Smarties". Grant can't say "Smarties". He says "FARTIES". So, he has changed the word himself and he says "SWEET TARTS". He does this for several things. This is just one example. So funny!
#2: Watching Grant become a big brother~ I especially like to watch the two of my angels playing when they don't know I am watching. Grant talks to her so sweetly. I love to watch him become a new little person. He has done so good adjusting to sharing his parents. Not one single sign of jealousy from him. He always says that she is his baby because he prayed for her and God and Uncle Todd sent Reagan to him.
#1: GRANT'S LAUGH~Not only do I love his little laugh, everyone comments on it. It is contagious. It is a down deep, genuine, from the heart laugh. When he laughs in public, people stop and join in. He brightens my day~ EVERY DAY!!!!!

I LOVE YOU GRANT!!!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Happy birthday to Grant! The Farties story is hilarious!