The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Reagan!

Well~ Our little girl is ONE! What a blessing she has been. So, we celebrated with friends and family at our house. There was an unexpected sprinkler portion of the party that the kids threw in! No one had swimsuits or anything. They had so much fun though. We managed to find everyone something dry to go home in. Thanks to my mom for all of her help. I could not have done it without her. Scott cleaned the entire house~including toilets~so I could gather all of the things for the party. THANKS TO DADDY!
The cake was so cute. Mr. Billy Rich made it for us. It was delicious. As a "party favor" the kids got a trip to the candy store. We had a candy bar of some of Reagan's favorites~CHOCOLATE! Thanks again to everyone for helping us celebrate Reagan's big day.

No comments: