The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Saturday, July 3, 2010

Making our house our HOME!

So, literally a year after moving our home and remodeling~again, we are getting settled. I have been able to start putting the finishing touches to our home. In the pictures, you can see Scott's office, then our dining room, the third picture is of our front door that we NEVER use. So much light comes in these windows that we had to be creative. The next picture is of our big window in our den. I got the curtain idea from a friend of mine, Natalie. She has great taste. Then, the last photo is of our bedroom. As you can see, Reagan still has her "bed" in our room. She loves her new hangout~as does Grant. But, Scott and I would not have it any other way. There is just something about waking up and having their little faces pressed up against yours! LOVE IT!

No comments: