The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sister Has HAD IT ! !

So, Scott knew I was tired and when Reagan woke up at 7:00 this morning, he volunteered to watch her so I could get a little more rest. Note~ he had been kicked out of our room for snoring at about 3:00am. So, when I just could not go back to sleep after about 15 min, I came back up to the den.
Reagan was on her own! I don't know if the last picture of frustration was from his snoring or from him not playing with her. She had carefully stacked several toys for him to choose from. There was a small round flashlight that she thought would be his favorite~among other toys. I think she got the point he was not interested.
She has obviously seen ME make this "pose" several times.

No comments: