The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Daily Life Lessons

Life is so tough! I know that everyone feels this way from time to time. I struggle daily with not having Scott around all the time. He spends countless hours at football practice and watching film. I sometimes wish that he could just have a regular 8-5 job like many of my friends' husbands do. BUT THEN COMES FRIDAY NIGHT!!!
I have to remind myself Monday-Thursday how I feel when I see him out there on the field coaching. I love my husband!!!! I know that sometimes I don't say it or show it.....(sorry)But I really do LOVE MY HUSBAND! He works hours and hours and is rewarded with parent complaints about their children's playing time OR lack of playing time.....complaints about this or that....but, he just keeps on going. He gives his team 150%. Then, he comes home, helps me do laundry, pack lunches, and iron clothes. So much goes on behind the scenes of daily life. And- that goes for everyone I'm sure!

No comments: