The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Mother

Tomorrow September 26th, my mom will have her 65th birthday. She doesn't read this blog, so she will never know that I posted her age! She looks great though, so she should be proud. Mr. Billy Rich made her birthday cake, and all of the kids bought her a new garage door opener. Jeff thought this would be a great gift with the cold weather right around the corner. We all went to Jay and Marcia's house Saturday night to celebrate. Mom just thought that we were going to watch the Auburn game. She is pretty easy to "pull one over on". We enjoyed swimming, food, and family. It was great to get everyone together. The party crew included..... Jeff and Alyssa, Jay,Marcia, Leah, JayAustin, and Jessi, Jody, Pam, Will, MaryLynn, Grandmother and Granddaddy, Scott, Janice, Grant, and Reagan, Jackie, Mark, Jake and Presley, Mrs.Carol, and Dr. Kinney. Joel, Alli, and Madeline couldn't make it because they were all sick. They actually spent Friday in the doctors office with awful sinus infections. We missed yall, and hope you all get to feeling better soon.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! Thanks for being the best mom, grandmother, and BEST FRIEND a girl could ever be blessed with! I don't know what I would do without you!

No comments: