The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Monday, September 12, 2011

FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

We are on a winning streak! Okay, I have to admit it~ I can be a little annoying at football games. I get OUT OF CONTROL! I know this about myself, so I make appropriate choices. These choices include....
1. Adequate supervision for my children- I always bring back-up because I know that I will not keep an eye on them as I should.
2. Proper Seating- well, there is no need for seating. I am on my feet the entire game. I yell, scream, and pace. I strategically pick my spot. Some requirements are that no one else is near me, I need space, and I do not want to be on camera- ANYWHERE! I know I would be ashamed of my behavior.
3. Proper Warning Signals/Signs to fellow fans. I warn anyone who comes near me that I may jump on them, scream, and possibly scare their young children. This past week, I did all of the above. I broke a friends sunglasses (Sorry T), and I hugged a stranger. His wife was cool though~ she has seen me at all the games and she knew it meant NOTHING!
I am so proud of The GW Long Rebels!!!! The players have put their hearts into preparing for this football season. They are disciplined, prepared, and play smart! I guess the coach may deserve a little credit! These boys are tough! The small school means that they must play Defense and Offense. Good Job Boys! And, I am so excited that Scott works with such GREAT fellow coaches. He is blessed to have Coach Tisdale, Coach Long, Coach Kiger, and several others that assist him. They are great guys! And, thanks to their wives as well. They sacrifice right along with me to have a winning team. This means long hours away from their families. THANKS!

No comments: