The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Habits, Hobbies, and Hair-Do's

New Habits: Reagan is adament about wearing socks. She likes to style it up! When Scott goes out the door, for any reason, Reagan will say "Wait.....Don't leab me!" Then, she hurries over to the sock drawer, gets two socks, and makes a run for it. It is soooooo funny.
Hobbies: Grant is really in to riding his bike, jumping on the trampoline, playing his PS2(playstation), and FOOTBALL!!!! He loves football, and the cheerleaders that go along with it! Reagan is into her babies. She shows extreme favortism to her "CHEE CHEE". I don't know why she calls her monkey that, but, oddly enough, it is the same thing that Madeline calls the baby in her mommy's tummy..... Strange!
Hair-Do's: Well.....The picture says it all. That is one big mess in the morning! I'm glad that my "do" doesn't require much effort because it looks like Reagan's hair is going to be a little time consuming in the mornings. But, once we get it "tamed" she sure is a cutie pie!

No comments: