The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What is all that about?

Quick and random summary of the photos below.... I wanted to show that Grant made it on the football field for the first time on September 22, 2011. He was 6 years old. We waited until there was 1 minute left in the game. And, let me tell you people.... that was the longest 1 minute of my life. I was scared he was going to run on the field and tackle someone. I told him to go to Mr. Braxton Bell and NOT MOVE. He did, so we may go for 1 min 30 seconds this week. He eventually wants to run the ball out to the referee. I put some of his test scores on the blog. You can see the gray bar- that indicates "benchmark" or "meeting the set goal". Look closely, Grant's has arrows pointing up. He is off the chart! So proud of him.
Ms. Slaughter came home from Colorado. She brought Grant and Reagan both the neatest thing. It was a post card.... MADE OF CHOCOLATE! They loved it! Thanks Ms. Slaughter.
I took Grant and Reagan bowling. They are sooo sweet to eachother. Grant would bowl and Reagan would say "You did it!" I am so glad they are starting to be able to play together and enjoy eachother's company. I love how they hugged after EVERY bowl.
I realized who my twin brother's real twin was. It is the guy from "Knocked Up". I think that is the movie. I don't get to watch TV. Joel said this isn't photoshopped, he said they saw him in Vegas.....You can't tell if he is telling the truth though! I love him.
More pictures of Scott coaching are posted and a senior picture of my beautiful neice Alyssa..... I think that is it! I love a post with a bunch of pictures! I hope you all do as well. By the way, Grant gets his intelligence from his daddy. He is a coach, but he also taught high school chemistry! GENIUS!

No comments: