The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Annual Christmas Family Photo Shoot

Ok~ I will be the first to admit that I HATE having my picture taken. I hate the preparation, the actual process, and then the final task.....deciding which pictures to choose. Of coarse I think that my children are precious and I have a hard time picking which one or two pictures to share with everyone on our Christmas cards. This year, we used a photographer named Nicole Everson. She was wonderful. She was so good with Grant and Reagan. You can see the entire collection at www.nicoleeversonphotography.com Click on the "portrait" option, then, click on clients in the upper right corner. The password is jh. We usually use Tina Richards, but she was on maternity leave this year. Tina is wonderful as well!


No comments: