The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Saturday, December 24, 2011

Cowlick Cutie and Program Princess

So,these are a bunch of random photos. They range from "Rocky's Arrival" (our elf on a shelf), Grant posing for his pic with a "cow-lick", Reagan's Christmas Program~where they encouraged us to leave them, rather than take them and bring them back~now, this sounded like a good idea until I saw how they fixed her hair. Scott said that they put a "bump-it" in her hair. So funny! Scott's Granny came out for the Christmas Program event. The kids love their "Nen-nee". I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. Be careful, enjoy your family, and remember what the season is all about. I will post more pictures soon. They should be more recent. I will try to do better.









No comments: