The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Monday, December 26, 2011

"MARY" Christmas!!!

We have been BLESSED with a new baby in our family! Mary Morgan Solomon was born December 20, 2011. She weighed in at 6'3oz and was 18.5 inches long. So small! But, it was only to be expected. Allison, Mrs. Claudia, and Madeline are ALL small. She is PRECIOUS! I can NOT believe Mary is smiling in the picture below. She is only 2 days old! I don't remember babies doing that! GENIUS!Joel is such a great Daddy! Being a twin is so much fun. Joel and I have a bond that not many people can understand. I am so glad that he married a twin~ because Allison can truly relate to the "twin" bond. I Love all of you! We will miss you Christmas, but, we will see you soon!



No comments: