The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Daily Doggie Duty (Doodie)!!!


Well, the doggies are making themselves right at home at the Horne house.  It is taking me so "getting used to." I can't begin to calculate how much money I have spent to make sure our home is "CLEAN" despite getting 2 new pets.  We have a new air filter system for the pets, zip lock bags galore (for food, toys, blankets), a playpen, a circular outside pen, 2 crates, and the list could go on and on.  The kids have had NO PROBLEM adjusting to their new best friends.  I thought that they (the dogs) would really make the morning system a complete nightmare, but it has been the exact opposite.  Grant is up in the mornings and getting things done.  He is well aware of the fact that I have no problem finding new homes for the dogs if they (Grant and Reagan) don't do what they are supposed to do.  I am quite proud of the young man that Grant is becoming.  He is really trying hard to make sure he does his part with the pets!!!!  THANKS GRANT!!!


 Poor Sadie

Hair, hair, hair- Grant loves his hair!!!  Look at those "wings" coming out over his ears.  Speaking of ears....Hawk really has some HUGE ears!!!! He is so ugly he's cute!!!! And, Grant has informed me that the kids in his class say that he has "cool hair."  This is so important, that he actually ASKS me to help him fix his hair in the morning.  MY, MY, MY, we have sure come a long way.  Last year he did not even want me to put a brush in it.  This year, we have to spray it with de-tangler, blow dry it a certain way to make the "wings", and then he has to look at it in the mirror- checking the front, back, and sides.  
Hair, hair, hair, Reagan loves her hair!!  She tells me "Momma, you have to be good to your hair."  She says "Spray it Momma so the curls will come out."



Good-bye lovin' before Grant gets in the car with Daddy and Reagan and I are off on our way.  Notice the jewelry Reagan is wearing.  She is so much like Scott's mom!!!!

No comments: