The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fun on the Farm

We enjoyed having almost all of the "cousins" at our house a couple of days after Christmas.  We had so much fun.  Scott and I took all of the kids to the pond and we built a fort.  Of coarse, it was "full-on" competition mode for me and Scott.  He strategically placed his branches, then he carefully laced the cut greenery into the branches like a basket.  MaryLynn, Reagan, Grant, , Presley,Jacob, and I stacked TONS of branches up to make a STRONG base, then we placed our cut greenery into the stacked branches for added height and roofing. We felt like we won the competition HANDS DOWN.  Then, we went and let the boys shoot their guns at the target range on our land.  They had so much fun.  They talked about it ALL night long.  Well, that is what Jackie said.  She told me that Jacob and Presley kept saying "Mom, you just should have been there."  That night when we went to my mom's house, MaryLynn asked Scott and I if she could have her birthday party at our house.  Of coarse we said yes!!!!  TOO FUNNY!! We love our family, and are so blessed to have them close to us~ well, most of them.

          MaryLynn looking at all of the baby cows
 Presley and MaryLynn~ Presley did NOT like the cows AT ALL!!

 Jake, JayAustin, Grant, and Will

 The left side of this huge fort is Scott, Will, and JayAustin's side............
And this masterpiece is our side!!!!  So strong and durable!!!  The green bushes are hard to see, we won this competition by a LONG SHOT!!!! We had SOOOOO much fun!!

Until next post..... Have a safe, happy New Year!!!!

No comments: