The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lindsey's Big Event!!!

I am super excited at the progress my friends and I have made with organizing a charity event for Lindsey Steltenpohl.
We have named the event "Moms with Heart, Meet at the Park". We will meet on June 12th at Kiwanis Park in Dothan. Local people and businesses have been super generous for this super great cause. The Steltenpohl's are such a great family. You can really tell by the way the community has reached out to do whatever they can.
Thanks to EVERYONE!!!!!!
These are just some "rough" examples of what our t-shirts will look like. Please come and be a part of the festivities if you can. We may even get to see Little Miss Lindsey herself if all goes well.

2 comments:

lindseykennedy said...

Aw, I wish I could come. We are having company in Tuscaloosa that weekend. Its so sweet of you to head this up though.

Jessica said...

I can't say thank you enough for doing this for Lindsey! I know it takes a lot of time and effort to put this together. You girls have done a FANTASTIC job planning everything. Its going to be such a fun day! It was so good to see you today. Lori and Lauren both said you were an incredibly special person and I totally believe them. Thanks again! Looking forward to June 12th!