The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, May 23, 2010

Organizing a good cause

I have jumped from blog to blog and happened upon an old friend and neighbor from high school. The Steltenpohl's lived near us for a while when we were younger. Josh graduated the year after me, and Jason graduated the year before Jackie.

I know everything happens for a reason. But, upon reading Josh's blog, I was so upset to hear that Jason's daughter has a brain tumor. She is 5 years old. I felt that I must do something. I quickly realized that she is the same age as Grant. It could be me in her shoes. That is a mom's worst fear.

So, along with some of my fellow friends, we are organizing a day of fun for Lindsey. It will be to raise money for Lindsey and her family. I know from being with Mrs. Horne in Birmingham for one week, the expenses add up. We were able to stay with family and it still cost us a lot of money. Going to get something to eat, gas, it just adds up.

Please come and be with us on June 12th from 10-1pm at Kiwanais park on Whatley Drive. I will post more details as we make them official. I do know that Fortner Inflatables have donated a huge jumper and water slide. I hope it goes well. Please try to come. Thanks in advance.

No comments: