The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"Little Miss Independent"

Reagan has always "scratched" at things. For example, if you are holding her and feeding her a bottle, she scratches your back. In her car seat, she scratches the side of it. She just likes the sound it makes. She always has fingernails that look dirty though. She gets things under them constantly. Lately, she has been scratching at the tabs on her diaper. She takes them off!!! We have walked in on several accidents lately. I thought she had turned her juice cup over one day~ but it was NOT juice. In these pictures, Reagan looks as though she is tired of waiting for her diaper to be changed. She was dry, I promise. I had just changed her~that is why everything was out. But it does look like she will just DO IT HERSELF.

No comments: