The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Thursday, May 20, 2010

We Have A WALKER!!!!!!!!!


Reagan is on the go. It is sad but Brittany, our babysitter, just called me at work and told me she took 6 steps. She was getting brave yesterday, but now it is official. I can't believe my baby can walk. It is so sweet to see her "toddling" around in her little smocked dresses! She looks too little to be walking. So, she walked 2 days before she turned 10 months old. Grant walked the day before his first birthday. I guess she just walked faster because she had him to watch~ or to RUN from! I can't wait to get my hands on her this afternoon! I miss them so much when I am away from them.

No comments: