The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Grant graduated from Evergreen Presbyterian today. It was so sweet. I cried~unexpectedly. I really didn't think I would be that emotional. Then, they started that "graduation" music, and I saw Grant peeking out from the door. Reagan was waving at Grant on stage, and he was blowing her kisses. It was so sweet. They really love each other. Thanks to Jacob, Presley, MeMe Honey and Jay Austin for coming to support little "G". I can't believe he is going to kindergarten this fall. Grant did tell me that he was ready to go to college now. He said he was going to Auburn. He asked if we could all go together. When the real day comes for that, I hope he still feels that way. He was a little confused because he was wearing blue, and he thought that meant he was going to Auburn now. Then, he told me that he just got a piece of paper and it really wasn't that big of a deal. We have had such a wonderful experience at Evergreen. I hate to see it end. I'm glad Reagan will be going there in the fall. I consider the staff friends! Thanks to all of you for making these first years so wonderful.

No comments: