The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Thursday, May 13, 2010

Reagan is 9 months old!!!!!

I can't believe how time flies. First of all, Thank you to GRANT for helping during my photo shoot. Reagan will smile at him all day long. She is such a sweet little angle~I guess she learns from her brother. I have been so blessed with healthy, happy, wonderful children. I don't take a single day for granted. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I sure did have fun taking them!!!!

So, what is Reagan up to at 9 months of age? She is standing and can take 3 steps on her on. Then, she just dives for you. She can say Momma, DaDa, No No , Bla Bla Bla (which she copies from Grant), waves hello, points and shakes her finger No No, says Nanna(Scott's mom and mine sometimes as well), she has 7 teeth~ 4 on top, and 3 on bottom. That just about sums it up, except for the most famous trick~ providing us with a wonderful sense of joy because she is always happy with a smile on her face.

No comments: