The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Thursday, June 24, 2010

Beating the Heat!

Okay~ We really aren't this country, but Scott and the kids were outside cleaning out the coolers that we used for the day of fun for Lindsey. They were super hot, so the kids decided to cool off. Reagan and Grant love to take their clothes off. They had so much fun playing together. I love these two kids! Grant put some dirt on his face to look super tough. Reagan can hold her own though. I had to post a picture of what Reagan's hair looks like when it gets wet. Super curly. And, I have realized one thing Grant got from me! FINALLY something! He gets really tan, really easy. He is golden brown despite wearing sunscreen. No Burning!

No comments: