The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Friday, June 25, 2010

Our little "ladybug"!

We are having Reagan a "ladybug" birthday party. We took some pictures today to use on her invitations. These are not the good ones. I just wanted to post a couple. In the last picture, she looks concerned about why we put her in the bird bath. And, in the one where she is laughing, it looks like her ear is sticking out, but it is just the headband. FUNNY! Of coarse, Grant was my assistant making her laugh. Alyssa was also there with her cell phone that has the ringtone California Girls~ Reagan's favorite song at the moment. If she hears it, she drops everything and starts dancing. Thanks for the help guys!

No comments: