The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Random Thoughts!

Okay~ so I need to clarify one of the pictures from the earlier post. In the group picture of all of us girls, the large sweat ring around my BELLY is not sweat! Promise! I had been holding Reagan after she bounced on the inflatable water slide. Now that is my story!

Moving on~ I have to post a picture of my WeeRider. Grant loved to ride the bike with me. I was always a little nervous having him behind me, so, low and behold, if you look hard enough on the internet, you can find anything. You will get a work out FOR SURE!

A little bit of humor from before the Fun day for Lindsey. Lori and I worked long hours. We even put our little ones to work. Please don't call DHR. They loved helping. They were so excited to be doing something for Lindsey. They felt so important. Aren't they just the cutest little things!

The other pictures are just of my precious Grant. My mom always said a child will be what you tell him/her she is, so we are going overboard with Grant. He is all boy and can hang with the biggest and baddest of them all. So~ we are telling him he is calm and sweet and so kind to his little sister. I sure hope this works MOM!

No comments: