The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blogging makes me a better person and parent!

I really want to take a minute and thank all of my friends that blog. You guys really help me so much. It is just like a little therapy session every time I read your stories. I realize that God blesses us all, and just how thankful I should be to have a wonderful "father" who is always there for me. I want to personally thank some of you! Lindsey, thank you for sharing your low point about not having a hobby or passion. I struggle to make it through the day. No gourmet meals for me or my family. So, this particular post of yours helped me so much! Jessica, thank you for introducing me to Lindsey Steltenpohl through your blog. I look at my children and put myself in her parents place. It makes me grateful, and it has made me and my children more devoted to prayer. We remember them each night. Lori, thank you for always having a "glass half full" Though you rarely update your blog-ha!ha! when you do, they are very meaningful. Whether it be Ella's cleft palate surgery or your trip bowling with your brother Brad-it is always amazing to see how you make very tough life struggles positive! I want to be more like you in that way! Allison, thanks for loving my brother sooooo much and showing me what a devoted husband and father he is to you and my niece Madeline. I wouldn't know just how great he is without the pictures and posts that you do! All of my friends give me a little life lesson every time I read their daily story. Whether it be how Anna manages twin girls, works, and looks amazing doing it~or Lauren who does the same thing(but only has one girl-who is so cute might I add). Thank you all. And, keep up the good work! I rely on these posts for sanity~no pressure, but please update in a timely manner~JUST KIDDING!

2 comments:

lindseykennedy said...

Glad you can relate! Sometimes its refreshing to know that others lives arent perfect either. They just only share the "good" on blogs. Thanks for reading!

Jessica said...

You are so right...its like a mini-support group for us all :)