The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Thursday, February 24, 2011

No News Blues!

"The Destroyer" strikes again!

Reagan's cute new "pack-pack"
MaryLynn and Presley


"Birthday Girl Press"
Fake Sweet Smile from Grant-Reagan is about to dump this drink out in
our bed~ahhh parenting!!! Soooo rewarding!

"Well folks~looks like rain". "Just embrace it people~ don't worry about the mess a rainy day brings. Who cares! You only live once"!
Well~ the title says it all. No new news. I thought that I would post some weather predictions(watch Reagan's Afro grow)~looks like a 75% chance of rain for Friday. Definitely will be a humid morning. Grant continues to be a typical, aggravating big brother. He is SO good at that. He said he was going to enter his school's talent show~ He said his talent was "NOT LISTENING". He is rather good at that. Reagan continues to live up to her nickname.... THE DESTROYER! Presley had her 5th birthday celebration at the mall. The kids love riding the carousel. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Happy Friday!!!!
And this is just a little note to Grant. When you look at this section of your book that this blog will become, please be aware that I have made numerous attempt to take your photo. You are either fake smiling HORRIBLY, a smear-from running past my camera, or you are NAKED! You do love to be NAKED! Sorry. I would rather embarrass you than for you to think for one minute that there are more pictures of Reagan for any other reason. I love you MONKEY!!!!

No comments: