The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Friday, February 4, 2011

Jackie's New Hobby

I am super excited about Jackie's new hobby! She got a Cricket Machine. Okay, so I am not crafty like Jackie is. I count on her for everything from teacher gifts to discipline ideas. She usually has a very "crafty" solution. Her new thing is making a super personal birthday present. She tried it out with a shirt for both Grant and Reagan. Now, not only does this show how much you really care about the child you are giving this too, you know that they will not already have one. These little shirts are soooooo cute! Thanks Jackie. We love when you find a new obsession.

1 comment:

lindseykennedy said...

I want one! How do I get them?