The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Friday, February 25, 2011

My sister is a great Mom, My brother is an awesome Dad!!!!





Jackie and Joel-and their significant others, took their girls to have the "American Girl" experience in Atlanta. Presley was so excited! It was all she wanted to do for her birthday. Joel and Alli decided to meet them and let Madeline share in this wonderful experience. It is waaaaay bigger than I thought it was people. This is real deal! The little girls check in with their new "baby", they have robes for both the doll and the child, the child gets a pink credit card to buy breakfast in bed (or whatever they want to purchase). The list could go on and on. I just thought I would share how wonderful my family is! My mother instilled such a great "instinct" in all of her children. That "instict" is to put family first-No matter what! I don't know how my mother managed to be married at 16 years old, have her first child 11 months after getting married(important detail to my mom), raise 6 children-taking them to church every Sunday and most Wednesday nights, and demand that we all attend college. My mother does not give herself enough credit. I only know this now because I am experiencing just how hard parenting is-and I only have 2 children. I don't even think my mother was on any heavy medication :) And, a little know fact is that my mother went back to college after her divorce from my father and she had the highest grades in all of her classes! GO MOM!!!!! I love my family!

No comments: