The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, February 6, 2011

Family Fun-for the most part!

It is rare that Jackie lets her children out of her sight. We are both rather stingy with our children. But, she did allow Jacob and Presley to come and visit Saturday. I am quite fun-if I do say so myself, and it makes Jackie VERY nervous. I'm talking about a girl that has the telephone for poison control memorized. REALLY people. I tell her, Don't worry-Jackie, I am a nurse! I was being funny! She said "I know Jan, I don't want you to have to use your nursing skills." But, we did have fun. We rode the four wheeler-Jake said they were going to check on the cows. We also went to the store-loaded up on candy of coarse, played on Grant's fort, jumped on the trampoline, and played with Callie and a little t-ball.

So, the title reads-for the most part. You can see Grant coming up on Presley from behind. She was so proud she got the bat. It was not her turn. Grant took the bat, Presley choked Grant, Jake tackled Presley, and so on and so on. FUN-and very FUNNY! But, just so you know, Presley did indeed end up with the bat. Callie is also shown stealing Presley's starburst, reaching up for Grant, then, taking a much needed nap. What a great weekend. We love family time!!!1






















No comments: