The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Family- There's nothing like it!

We miss Madeline and Mary.... oh yeah.... and Joel and Allison too! You can really tell how fast time goes by when someone has a baby. Those little rascals grow so much, and so fast! I can't believe the pictures of Mary. Precious! Madeline looks like she has taken on the role of "big sister" seriously. But, if Mary is like me, she will only be the little sister in age only. Madeline takes after her "Aunt Key" a little bit. She doesn't seem to grow like "NORMAL" people. I hope Mary doesn't get a complex if she takes after me and is within her normal "CURVE" on the growth chart. I will make sure she knows that Madeline, Jackie, Presley, and Allison are the "WEIRD" ones! Just kidding!!!!! Madeline doesn't even way as much as Reagan. I know now why I had a complex when I was younger! Don't worry Mary! I am here for you! Who knows... Mary may be just like them too. She was super petite when she was born. I love those rolls on her in the bathtub though! Alyssa is in a beauty pageant on February 18th at Hoover High. We are so excited about getting to see everyone when we make the trip to Birmingham.


No comments: