The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Post with a Purpose!

I haven't mentioned the behavior issues that we have had with Grant at school in any of my previous "post" on the blog. However, since this is a scrapbook of some sort for my children, I want to make sure that if they need answers when it comes to their children, they may be able to find the answers in the pages of this book(once it is printed). So, here we go.......
Mrs. Johnson has mentioned several times that Grant can't seem to keep his hands to himself, is super energetic, and tries to finish his work first so he can talk and socialize. He has the messiest work I have ever seen when we get his papers home on Wednesday. So, Mrs. Johnson has moved Grant to a table by himself- until he earns his seat with his classmates again. She asked me if it was okay, and I told her that she could put Grant in a cardboard box and tape it shut if he wouldn't behave. She opted for the seat by himself. Grant has been eager to be back with his friends though. This has lasted for about 3 weeks, and yesterday, he made it back to his seat with his friends. You could really tell he missed them. I hope this lasts! I did want it documented because it seems as though Grant's father had the same behavior issues according to "Poppa". So FUNNY!!!! I was an angel! He didn't get this from me. We even looked at Scott's report card from the 1st grade, and his and Grant's are identical. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I hope that Reagan's behavior doesn't tell everyone all of my secrets like Grant has done to Scott. I know it will happen that way though because I have given Scott such a hard time about all of this.

No comments: