The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pre-Pageant Preview

I am so proud that my niece Alyssa has decided to participate in her senior high school beauty pageant. She is not SUPER excited, but we sure are. She is all to aware that usually the same girls win these events, but, she wants to do it because she knows it is something she will never have the opportunity to do again. I can't believe she is about to graduate high school. I was in the 10th grade when she was born. I know OLD people only say this, but, it seems like that was only the other day!!!!! We will all be in the audience to support you ALYSSA. We are so proud of you! Good Luck! And, I will try to make sure Scott doesn't do anything to embarrass you~ No Promises though!

No comments: