The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Go Rock Your Momma and Dental Dude and Diva

I guess this will be another "funny things that the kids say" entry today. Grant is so funny. He often "prank" calls Poppa and says "There's a cow out Mr. Horne" Poppa plays along and he will say..... "Who is this?" Grant replies "Go Rock Your Momma". Let me translate.... That is how he says our president's name Barak Obama. He is so funny. He gets it now, but it sure was funny at the time.
Reagan is shown below imitating Toddler's in Tiara's- which she will not be doing outside of our living room. The pictures of the children on the hay is just to show how much fun they have living on a farm. They love jumping from one to the other. Reagan would not be left out, so you can see that she got her batting practice in after Grant's session. And FINALLY........
DENTAL DIVA AND DUDE.... Reagan loved helping her "Uncle Jeff" work on her Daddy's teeth when we visited this last time. She worked on me also. I think I can cancel the appointment to have my tonsils removed over spring break because she went overboard with the suction. Grant may also have a future in the dental field. He realized while we were out to eat that the paper from the straws make an excellent "temporary" for anyone that may be missing a tooth. But, you can see that it did slip one time when I was making the picture. He quickly fixed it though. We have so much fun with these little guys. Hope everyone is doing well.








No comments: