The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Friday, April 27, 2012

Dance Recital Drama

Well, after much preparation, hours of practice at school with Ms. Alli, and proper dance attire, Reagan managed to ruin the entire dance recital ALL BY HERSELF!!! It was funny though. When Reagan walked out on stage with the entire class, she scanned the crowd.... wait for it.... wait for it...... DADDY! There's my DADDY, Bella- Look, there's my DADDY. You see him? He's right over there. Hey DADDY! Okay, it's no use Ms. Alli. The party is over and it never even got started. Ms. Alli did as good of a job as possible. Bella wasn't the only one that was made aware of the fact that Reagan's daddy was at the recital. She made sure EVERY dancer was aware of this. One mom came up to me afterwards and jokingly said... Okay Janice, I want my money back for all of the dance classes we paid for. Reagan wouldn't exit the stage either. As you can see, she went straight to DADDY. Wanda, the director of the facility, made an announcement in front of the entire crowd for the MOTHER of Reagan Horne to please come and get her up front. Reagan was in her arms when she made the announcement and you could hear her laugh a little and say.... " hee..hee...hee.. I want my DADDY." I wouldn't trade that memory for anything.

No comments: