The Strenght of my LOVE.......

NO ONE ELSE will ever know the strength of my LOVE FOR YOU. After all, you're THE ONLY ONE who knows what my HEART sounds like from the inside.







Sunday, April 22, 2012

Home Renovation by Marcia

Okay, so, where do I start? I had discussed a budget with Scott and we agreed on a "range" for our "re-do", but then enters Marcia, my sister-in-law. I have always LOVED how Marcia renovates all kinds of things. I would compare her to my mother and say that she is like "McGyver"- the guy on television that could make a clock out of a piece of poster board- Ha!Ha!Ha! Marcia and Mom have obviously had lots of experience with working on a budget. So, I called Marcia and asked her to come and help me make my home feel more "grown-up". Well, she did WAY more than I could have EVER imagined. I took all of my furniture out of my house, and I had NO intentions on bringing it back inside. That was what the money in the budget was going to be for. But,she talked me into just letting her move it and re-arrange it, and I LOVE IT! Jay came along and helped paint items and do heavy lifting. Scott took a trip to Nashville for a sports clinic, so he walked in to a huge surprise. I think he may have left because he didn't want to witness the damage he thought I was going to do.... but, as I have gotten older, I have realized some of my faults, so I called the necessary family members for their help. Marcia is such a blessing to our family. She loves my niece and nephew like they are her own, and we LOVE HER and JESSI so much too! So, thanks so much Jay and Marcia for spending your Saturday remodeling my home. I LOVE IT! And, not to forget, MOM..... she was around to help with the remodeling and, the most difficult job of watching the CHILDREN! They loved the chaos, and were a little to0 eager to give their input during the process. So, thanks to MOM too. And, one small, but very important detail..... REAGAN didn't have a nap, so that may put things into perspective as to just how much help Mom was as well.








There are 2 photos of my dining room, but one is really dark (both are actually dark) and you can't see the china cabinet with the dish display.... it looks a lot better in person. Thanks again Jay, Marcia, and Mom!

Budget Breakdown...... Marcia saved me all of my money!!!! She didn't need anything. She used all of my old things. All I spent money on was the pink paint for Reagan's room and a few new lamps and pillows. That made for one happy husband!

1 comment:

Carolyn Horne said...

Love the remodeling!!! so creative and Reagan is all girl! They are growing up so fast!